Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Central Nervous System Restoration-Part 5 Balloon Assisted Cranial Adjustment






Central Nervous System Restoration-Part 5 Balloon Assisted Cranial Adjustment
Part 5 Balloon Assisted Cranial Adjustment Hi, I'm Dr. Jim McCarty. I'm a chiropractor based in Dallas, Texas. I specialize in Advanced Cranial work, Nutrition, Endocrinology, Immunology, and I am currently taking a 3 year Post Graduate Program in Neurology. I treat a wide variety of ailments such as Allergies, TMJ, Headaches, Migraines, Neck pain, Sinus Problems, and Sleep Apnea. I use a method called CNSR (Central Nervous System Restoration). It is a combination of 5 major techniques. I have additional chiropractic techniques that I use when required. Please see my videos on how I do this as well as video testimonials from my patients. Please contact me and we'll talk about what is going on with you. I look forward to speaking with you! 817-421-0492

No comments:

Post a Comment