Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

MC Gamer Let's Plays - Wind Waker: Episode 4 - The End?






So, let's go save the girl and watch the credits! Thanks for watching! ▲ Follow MC Gamer Twitter twitter.com Facebook facebook.com Blog supermcgamer.com Website http ▲ General Information Currently, I create videos on my custom-built computer that has an i7 2600k processor, 16GB of RAM and a GTX 580 graphics card. I record my console gameplay using the Blackmagic Intensity Pro capture card which I later edit using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5. I also use Audacity and Adobe After Effects for additional post-production work. I currently use a Rode Podcaster microphone. I am an entrepreneurial geek who is running a non-profit organization in my home state of Pennsylvania. I enjoy chicken. ▲ Video Credits All content within is owned by their respected companies, developers and publishers. Thanks to Thanos for the Piano Arrangement of Dragon Roost Island!
Video Rating: 5 / 5








The Complete Malcolm X: malcolmxfiles.blogspot.com The Great White Hope is a 1967 play written by Howard Sackler, later adapted in 1970 for a film of the same name. The play was first produced by Arena Stage in Washington, DC and debuted on Broadway at the Alvin Theatre on October 3, 1968 for a run of 546 performances, directed by Edwin Sherin with James Earl Jones and Jane Alexander in the lead roles. In 1969, Jones won the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play and Alexander won Best Actress in a Play for their respective portrayals of Jack Jefferson and Eleanor Bachman in the Broadway production. The Complete Malcolm X: malcolmxfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment