Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Vladimir Visotsky "Capricious Horses" - English subtitles / Rough translation






Vladimir Visotsky
Vladimir Visotsky "Capricious Horses" - English lyrics Along the edge of the cliff, over precipice I hurry my horses, I rush them ahead. I need more air, I drink wind and swallow fog; With ominous delight, I feel Im vanishing Slow down, slow down a bit, my horses, Dont listen to the snaps of lash! But my horses are so capricious, I didnt finish living, I cannot finish the song. I will get them water, I will finish my song, And will stay another moment on the edge. I will perish, and hurricane will blow me away, like a flake; My sledge will dash ahead in the morning snow. Please ease your pace, my horses, Extend my journey to the last refuge. Slow down, slow down a bit, my horses, Let lash and knout not be your rulers! But my horses are so capricious, I didnt finish living, I cannot finish the song I will get them water, I will finish my song, And will stay another moment on the edge. We are on time paying visit to God, no one is late. But what are those angels singing there, in such mean voices? Or is this the harness bell, just crying and crying? Or is this me, yelling at my horses to slow them down? Slow down, slow down a bit, my horses, I beg you not to dart ahead! But my horses are so capricious, If I didnt finish living, can I at least finish the song? I will get them water, I will finish my song, And will stay another moment on the edge.








LYRICS: La la la la La la la la La la la la [VERSE 1] I want you to love me, like I'm a hot guy Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like So boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight I wanna make your bed for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride [CHORUS] Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that's in command Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only one... [VERSE 2] Want you to take me like a thief in the night Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night [CHORUS] Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that's in command Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one... [BRIDGE] Take me for a ride Oh baby, take me high Let me make you first Oh make it last all night Take me for a ride Oh baby, take me high Let me make you first Make it last all night [CHORUS] Want you to make me feel ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment