Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Yonas - Mindless (Available On iTunes)






Yonas - Mindless (Available On iTunes)
Get The Proven Theory on iTunes NOW! - bit.ly For more FREE music, visit - www.YonasMusic.com Reach me on Facebook - http Check out Yonas' new song "Mindless." Written by: YONAS Produced by: Sean Divine LYRICS Ad Libs: I think they ready, if not oh well VERSE 1: Yo its back on the top of the map now/ everybody else might wanna back down/ bout to link with Shake and turn 2DopeBoyz into a certified crack house/ I'm the man nigga, COD is the clan nigga/ This that joint that'll make you swallow your words if you think that I'm playin' with ya'/ Only thing I fear is the most high/ I been knocked down but I'm alright/ Cause I keep that faith by my side/ So there's no need for the 4-5, alright/ I don't even really hear the shit y'all talkin'/ I'm running laps while y'all still walkin'/ Guess I'm just that man on fire, no Denzel or Christopher Walken/ Don't blame me, blame God, blame my father, blame my mother/ sorry y'all, y'all know I love ya', but you're the reason I'm ahead of the others/ I'm thinkin' on my feet, this sh*t's beyond the streets/ Ya'll lookin' tired, best be careful not to fall asleep CHORUS: Got me feelin' so mindless I feel like I'm blinded It's trouble just finding my rhythm Everybody's so mindless and knowledge is timeless But they'll never find what I give em' Got me feeling like nothing baby, nothing at all Got me feeling like no one answers me when I call You got me feeling like nothing baby, nothing at all So I'm stuck in this mindless rhythm VERSE 2 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment