Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Back2Basic: Liquid Foundation






Back2Basic: Liquid Foundation
(Level: Beg/General) Continuing on with Back2Basic, this video covers in-depth technique on how to achieve non cakey application and less time. If you have not seen the Cream Foundation video, make sure to watch that as well. For ward to everyone you know who uses Liquid Foundation. EnJoy! Update: Stipple&Swirl Brush is currently on Labor Day Weekend Special!! Get them now while it's on sale! enkoremakeuponline.com No Charged Water? No biggie - use bottled water or filtered water in a mister bottle. Avoid tap water due to calcium deposits. Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com Got Facebook? Me too! www.facebook.com Visit my website, store, and blogs: www.enkoremakeuponline.com FTC --- No one paid me to make this video. I am not affiliated with the brands featured. I own enkore makeup brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment