Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

"Rhythm Heaven" - Shoot-'Em-Up - Blue Birds






Also "Slot Monster"! ------------- Hiya! Going to go through Rhythm Heaven on the DS, here. Normally I don't care to record "playthroughs" but I'm curious to test out this DS recording set up I've got going here - and this game ROCKS! What I'll likely do is take all the "Perfect" attempts and link those together into a playlist of sorts and downplay these playthroughs in future. But for now, you can follow me along through the games and other quirks to be found in this title! Shoot-'Em-Up ------------------- Returning to this to earn a "Superb"! I talked about this one to death last video, so check out what I wrote there if you like. The contrast on the video is a little better here, so you can probably read what the radio-chick has to say, now. Blue Birds --------------- So, Drill Sergeants get their men to pound their heads into the ground while listening to a tango? Hmm... sounds a little eccentric, but pretty much the norm! Go and show the Sarge who can dance! Hey, Sarge kinda poses, too, with a successful "Stretch your beak!" - how cute~! (Don't tell him I said that!) I slip up quite a bit; I had trouble getting a handle on how to use the stylus at the odd "off-to-the-side" position I was sitting. I pretty much was throwing the game at one point, but - wow! Still made it! Guess this one is a bit easy on you too, huh? Slot Monster ----------------- Slot Monster is a funky little toy; just, follow the beat and tap on the buttons accordingly. If only real slots were ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment