Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

ILS Approach and Landing (Part 1 / 4)






Welcome back! I decided to start off by doing an ILS tutorial series because I have had a couple requests. I know there are lots on YouTube but I tried to be as descriptive as I could and give as many hints and useful details as I could. You will learn about how to program the autopilot, navigate to destination, prepare for the instrument approach, how to intercept the localizer and glide slope (GS) and finally land. Checklist: - Program autopilot - Navigate to within the approach distance - Receive runway instructions - Look up the ILS frequency for the runway - Enter ILS freq. into the nav radio - Intercept and capture localizer - Intercept and capture glide slope - Execute a safe ILS landing Payware Add-on Links: www.realenvironmentxtreme.com - Real Environment Xtreme 2.0 www.scenerysolutions.com - Ultimate Terrain X
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment