Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Part 44 [Secret Episode - BBS Volume 2 -]






Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Part 44 [Secret Episode - BBS Volume 2 -]
{READ DESCRIPTION!} Watch in HD!! Likes and comments are welcome :D Playlist: www.youtube.com Yes, Aqua talks in japanese during the cutscenes. It's my first time playing this episode. Heartless give much experience, too bad it's useless now. Couldn't find the last chest D: It's my first time too with this boss, I didn't even watch any video about it. Not too hard, Seeker Mine is OP. And I wonder what is that castle? :/ __________________________________________________ Played by me 5th Playthrough System: PSP Patch by Keytotruth (www.youtube.com Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Video Rating: 5 / 5








Des épisodes de tom et jerry de la séries arreté en 1972 (12 volumes).
Video Rating: 3 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment