Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

The OC - The Party Favor - Part 4






Plot The school year at Harbor is coming to an end, and with it, the senior prom is looming on the horizons for the main characters. Similar to last season's prom episode, The O.Sea, Seth and Ryan are having a bit of trouble finding dates. They do however see Volchok heavily kissing another girl. Seth tries to win Summer back, tricking her into meeting with him, where he asks her to the prom. She refuses however, and states that she would: "take the nourishment that your meager body has to offer and feed your bones to the sharks". Anna arrives at the Cohen house, and she and Seth plan how to win Summer back. Anna goes and speak to Summer, claiming that nothing happened in the previous episode between herself and Seth. Summer however, ignores her, and decides to give Seth's parents the letter that Seth gave her detailing every wrong thing he's done in recent times. Meanwhile, Ryan manages to get Theresa to go to the prom with her, while Marissa convinces Volchuk to go. At Harbor, Taylor hunts down the dateless Summer, and provides her with a date, Jung Nom. Jung Nom is the cousin of Sung Ho, Taylor's new Korean boyfriend. Jung is also a famous Korean pop singer. They all gather at the Cohen house for prom pre-drinks, where Volchuk notices Taylor's wad of cash in her purse. Summer also puts her letter on Sandy's desk. Sandy and Kirsten are still having marital problems, and Kirsten confesses to Julie that she relapsed and had an alcoholic drink after the dinner party from ...








[J-Dog:] Can't stop I need some help. Fuck you, I'm by myself Is it a truth or lie? It's what you can't deny. 'Cause it's the way you think Mix with the pills and drink Brought back to the way you are Float up 'til you're close to God You know that hiding ain't gonna keep you safe Because the tears on your face They leak and leave a trace So just when you think that true love's begun It goes off at any second just like a loaded gun [Danny:] You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me... You know I, I can make your body levitate if you let me... You know that I can make your body levitate... le-levitate... I can make your body levitate... le-levitate! (you know...) [J-3-T:] Can't stop the feeling, High as a ceiling I got the money who's fuckin'dealin' You feel the heat like a barrel of a gun I forgot the last time I saw the sun I've got this disease It's digging deeper in me It's like my mind is leaving, But my heart keeps beating So I'll paint the walls, red drip from the nose But where it goes, nobody really knows Hit the bottle and she's gonna to follow I fall asleep there ain't no tomorrow Gone too far, no one can save me Who needs you when I've got my baby My baby is beautiful she loves me true But if she dies I hope I die too! [Danny:] You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me... You know I, I can make your body levitate if you let me... You know that I can make your body levitate... le-levitate... I can make your body levitate... le ...

No comments:

Post a Comment