Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Unreal, MASSIVE Tornadoes Hit Alabama and Missouri as We Speak - April 27, 2011






They are saying its like nothing they've ever seen before, the destruction and size of the storms/tornadoes.








Tornado Touchdown in Aurora, NE June 17, 2009
This was taken on the west side of Aurora, NE in the evening of June 17, 2009. I'm amazed at these wonders and love the excitement of seeking out a new adventure. This was definitely an adventure. I was completely safe during the taping of this as I had an escape route planned if it started moving towards me. It sat in the same spot for 18 minutes. I'm not a professional storm chaser, nor do I claim to know everything about tornados, so when listening to the audio you are hearing the adrenaline speak.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment