Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Cool Concert images

Check out these concert images:


Bon Jovi Concert!
concert
Image by dieselbug2007
I love the reflection that was created here....very cool.

Bon Jovi put on one hell of a concert! The photos I have posted on here are only a few of the almost 200 shots I got that night. I was sitting 4 rows back from one of the stage ramps--so a couple times during the show I was only like 20 feet away from Bon Jovi, Chris Daughtry, or Richie Sambora.


_Charlie Winston Live Concert @ Brussels Summer Festival 2010-9324
concert
Image by Kmeron
Photo by @Kmeron

Taken for le-hibOO

See also the 1st time i saw him in Brussels

To see all the updates, have a look on FB

And all my Concert Pictures can be seen on : musicfromthepit

No comments:

Post a Comment