Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Pittsburgh, PA - Daytime Panorama

Some cool travel images:


Pittsburgh, PA - Daytime Panorama
travel
Image by Chris Nuzzaco
View My Tutorials                     Visit My Website              Twitter Stalk Me                     License My Work

This is a panorama I stitched together in Hugin using 6 photos. The resolution available on Flirkr for download is about 40 megapixels.

Keywords: Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, PA, Pitt, North Shore, USA, desaturated, daytime, high contrast, gray, blue, steel, dreary, cloudy, overcast, hugin, stitched, horizontal format, river, Ohio River, panorama, skyline, urban, architecture, city, cityscape, america, skyscraper, usa, downtown, landmark, building, office, travel, metropolitan, metropolis, modern, panoramic, waterfront, view, buildings, skyscrapers, pano, metro, exterior, outdoor, D700, Nikon, pixel peepers


Halls of India
travel
Image by Stuck in Customs
I understand that many of these royal halls used to be inlaid with rare stones. I can't even imagine what it was like... since they are already beautiful and detailed with all the stones missing! I don't believe I've ever seen a re-creation of one of these, even where the stones are fake. One place that comes to mind is the Amber Room in St. Petersburg, but I haven't been there yet... although it's on the list.

Read more here at Trey Ratcliff's travel photography blog, Stuck in Customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment