Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Red-shouldered hawk

Check out these red images:


Red-shouldered hawk
red
Image by Vicki's Nature
Georgia backyard

I grabbed the 100mm lens (because it was handy) yesterday when I saw this hawk perched pretty close. I edged closer and he hardly gave me a look as he scanned for my yard birds (!) A second Red-shouldered flew away through the woods. I've often seen them hunt in pairs and I'm happy to see them back in the yard this winter.

I have to take my doggie back to the Vet again today. I'm worried about my little guy and would sure appreciate your prayers.

Winner (Unanimous), You Rock! challenges, HOLIDAY, 12-11


Powder Room Red Vessel Sink
red
Image by champagne.chic
My favorite saying rests next to the red glass vessel sink... It says "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"


in a spanish garden/red wave
red
Image by allyzally
macro abstract with a wave of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment