Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Cool Friends images

Some cool friends images:


Bubbles
friends
Image by Mixxie Sixty Seven


82/365
friends
Image by Cristian Bernal | townhero
WOO DECAA

view large! press "L"

today I left home and went to Orlando for that competition I talked about in my last picture! this was at the opening session when they were introducing every state present. It was such an incredible experience! SO manny people went, about 15,000! The place was huge! and you got to meet people from all over! one of the funnest things was trading pins, they gave each kid pins from whatever state they where from, and we went around looking for other kids with other pins and asked to trade and stuff. lol you had to hustle out there to get a lot of pins. unfortunately I'm not the best hustler and only came back with about 8 pins. My friends came back with like 16 and up haha. but I did get this cool LED name tag from this kid from Ontario :D I'll probably use it for a picture one day.

Nikon D5000
Tamron/2.8

Edits: film, crop.


march 22 2009: 168/365
friends
Image by megan.barton
really excited about this picture :)

i took senior year portraits for my friend cory today in Dorothy B. Oven park... this is my favorite "artsy-ish" shot of the day. i love the contrast of her green shirt and the white brick... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment