Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Square-foot gardening box

Check out these square images:


Square-foot gardening box
square
Image by serenejournal
This is the first iteration of the box. Someotherguy surprised me by putting it together while I was gone at work, and I planted it with seeds and seedlings. I don't remember ever being happier than I was that day.


Tahrir Square - June 3, 2012
square
Image by Jonathan Rashad
On June 3rd thousands gathered in Tahrir to demand a presidential (civil) council that consists of Hamdeen Sabahy, Abol Fotoh, Khaled Ali, Mohamed El-Baradei and Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi. The Brotherhood haven't agreed so far.

Also protesters went in objection to candidacy of Ahmed Shafik, who's part of Mubarak/SCAF's regime. Shafik will be facing MB's Morsi in the runoff.


Squaring the circle
square
Image by Andrii Stashko
One of numerous sunsets in this photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment