Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Piaranthus punctatus flower

Check out these flowers images:


Piaranthus punctatus flower
flowers
Image by Martin_Heigan
A macro photograph of a small Piaranthus punctatus flower on new growth (from Moedverloor, Northern Cape, South Africa).

Field Number: PVB 5796

Best viewed LARGE.

Martin
-
Administrator of:
Stapeliad & Asclepiad Group
All things beautiful in Nature Group
Succulent Treasures of the Desert Group
The World Up-Close (Nature Macro) Group


Carrot Flower
flowers
Image by Swami Stream
The carrot flower in my flower pot has bloomed completely


Spring flowers against blue sky background
flowers
Image by Vanessa Pike-Russell
I have been sick with bronchitis for over a week and feeling pretty blue about missing the 'Spring into Corrimal' annual event due to doctor's advice of bedrest. I went out into my garden and picked these flowers and photographed them against a clear blue sky. Spring has most definitely sprung. I just hope I'm well enough to enjoy it!

DSCF6486

No comments:

Post a Comment